Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Superman Returns

I FINALLY saw this movie... It was one of the things I wanted to do before I head back to Abilene, since I dont have a car and the theatre is on the other side of town... There is NO way I'd get to see it there.

Let me just say that with every movie I see Kevin Spacy in, he makes me love him even more! I honestly havent seen that many... I still have not seen Pay it Forward. Amoung the things I have seen him in are: A Time to Kill and American Beauty. So far... the later is my favorite... I mean, he was GREAT in Superman Returns, but I guess I like American Beauty better... What can I say...? I like movies that try and make a point.

The other actors did a fantastic Job as well.. but since their names are harder to spell... I think that I will just leave it here...

I hope they do another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home